How to Deal with Rent Overpayment in the Arthur Bank Reconciliation

Modified on Tue, 26 Mar 2024 at 01:08 PM


Step 1: Go to Financials > Bank Accounts    Step 2: Select 'Start Reconciliation' on the relevant Bank Account    Step 3: Click 'Not a match', use search to add the related Rent charge    Step 4: To add the overpayment, just select 'Search & Add More' > Add Transaction    Step 5: Fill in the details, Select Tenancy receipt as the transaction type and add it    Step 6: Now you can select match  

How to view your Unallocated Receipts

You can view all unallocated Receipts by going to Financials > Tenant Invoices. Here you can filter to see your unallocated receipts.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article